Here are our tips for ensuring great tasting coffee on the Ratio Six!
1. See the picture above for the recommended coffee grind setting.
2. For coffee dosages, we recommend:
- For a half-batch (650ml) of coffee, start with 42 grams of coffee.
- For a full batch (1300ml), start with with 70 grams of coffee.
3. If your coffee is tasting sour, try adjusting your grinder a bit finer. If your coffee is tasting bitter, try adjusting a bit coarser. Small increments between adjustments are recommended so you are not over-adjusting at any point and having to work backwards. During brew, if you noted that your coffee bed was draining too quickly, you may want to adjust a bit finer. If it was draining too slowly, you may want to coarsen the grind a bit.
We are always available at firstname.lastname@example.org; feel free to send us an email any time!